Captain Matt Needs Your Help:
I need your help!
I’ve challenged my guys to see who can get the best picture from a demo by May 31st, 2022. So I need some volunteers.
Are you willing to spend about an hour one evening at sunset letting one of my team members show you a no-obligation demo of our illumination portraits?
It’s ok if you don’t have the budget or even have lighting in your future plans. This is meant to be a fun night for you and your family to see what your home looks like lit up!
And on my end, it’s about shaking the cobwebs of winter off my team now that the weather is breaking. Plus I’m still hopping around on crutches nursing my fractured and a sprained ankle (long story when patios fight back.)
Also, it will help my team learn to take better photos and give them more to use to show example ideas to others.
Read what a demo is below… AND YES THAT PICTURE IS FROM A DEMO!
What is a landscape lighting demo?
- A team member shows up at your home just before sunset.
- They talk to you and walk your property with you to see how you use your space.
- You go do your own thing as they take the time to set up real lights (battery operated) on the front of your home and any other locations discussed.
- After they set up and it’s dark enough they ring the doorbell and invite you out to see the difference lighting makes. Take a walk and have a drink while you look at the difference.
- When you’re done chatting the team takes pictures and picks up all the lights.
- I’ve asked them to give you a “quick quote” sheet so that you have an idea of what a lighting project takes and so you can refer your friends and family to us with an idea of the investment.
And that’s all! It’s just a fun evening talking and seeing different lighting applications.
If you’re willing to help me out and let one of my team members come by please fill out the form on this page or simply call or text me at 518-738-7665!